- Shipping Info
- Metro Manila – 1-2 business days
- Luzon/Visayas/Mindanao – 2-4 business days
Products sold here are now all shipped by Blink from Manila.
Buy one or more items, and they’ll be shipped to you completely free of charge if the total amount goes over PHP 1,000. If the order total is below that amount, you still save money by paying only a single fee of PHP 95 for outside Metro-Manila and PHP 60 for Metro-Manila (Yes! regardless of the size and weight of your entire order).
To automatically calculate the total delivery charge, you can click on CALCULATE on the Cart contents page.
All items that are shipped by Blink are dispatched straight from our Fulfillment Center in Manila, so you can expect your order to arrive accordingly:
Feel free to contact us if you have questions not answered by this page and we’ll be happy to help you out!
Book Format definitions:
- Hardcover (hardbound)
Paperback (softcover, spiral binding, booklets)
- Mass Market Paperback is a small, usually non-illustrated, and inexpensive bookbinding format.
- Trade Paperback is a standard-sized or large-sized paperback book
- Board Book- (Thick paperboard for cover and pages)
- Audiobook - CD (Boxed)
Books sold at blink are either brand new or pre-owned books. Here are the definitions of each category:
Brand New: A guaranteed brand-new, unused, unread copy in excellent condition.
Like New: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Unsold books that has been opened and read by customers may fall under this category.
Good: A pre-owned copy, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The book may show signs of wear and may include loose bindings, highlighting, and notes.
Acceptable: An old or well-worn pre-owned copy but remains readable. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. There might be markings, notes and highlights but they do not interfere with readability.
About This Item
With The E-Myth Contractor, Michael E. Gerber launches a series of books that apply the E-Myth to specific types of small businesses. The first is aimed at contractors.
This book reveals a radical new mind-set that will free contractors from the tyranny of an unprofitable, unproductive routine. With specific tips on topics as crucial as planning, money and personnel management, The E-Myth Contractor teaches readers how to:
- Implement the ingenious turnkey system of management—a means of creating a business prototype that reflects the business owner's unique set of talents and replicating and distributing them among employees and customers.
- Recognise and manage the four forms of money—income, profit, flow and equity.
- Harness the power of change to expand the company.
The book also provides help on a larger level, leading readers towards becoming business visionaries by relinquishing tactical work and embracing strategic work, by letting go to gain control. Once put into action, Gerber's revolutionary ideas promise not only to help contractors build successful businesses, but successful lives as well.